Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top Ten Ways to Be Even More Gamine


What it would mean to step more fully into being Gamine Autumn. I only speak for myself here. About what it would mean for me, in my life...




(1) Knowing & trusting that my magical thinking is a strength

(2) Knowing that communicating my warmth is part of my purpose

(3) Committing to live with innocence

(4) Thinking through what it means to be quixotic with my business

(5) Deciding to do it my way & staying the course with whatever I decide to do

(6) Being willing to dress in unconventional ways that fully express my soul

(7) Dressing to support & express my magical self – magical “costume” of the day

(8) Spending time each day dreaming on purpose (holding my own vision for utopia)

(9) Expecting to be drawn to lots of different things & accepting that

(10) Making each day “slightly theatrical”

No comments:

Post a Comment