Monday, March 3, 2014

Gamine Autumn Birthday Celebration

I spent the weekend hanging out with my mom and my son, and I also went to a Steeped Tea/Pampered Chef party. It was a great weekend for trying out Gamine Autumn outfits!

I think they all worked fairly well. At least one of the shirts I chose is more B-plus than A-plus (possibly two of them) as a match to my Zyla color palette, but I still felt good in them. One of the things I am noticing is that it feels like I see myself more than I see the outfit now.

I'm linking up with Bon Bon Rose Girls today for Monday Mingle!













4 comments:

  1. That scarf is so pretty! Hope you can join us for Monday Mingle again! We're hosting over at BonBon Rose Girls this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kristin! I am in LOVE with that scarf. It's so light and comfy, and I love the colors. Heading over to join you right now...

      Delete
  2. Aww Anna Jeanine, so great to see you back :) I've missed stopping by, yours was the first blog I read and you inspired me to start my blog!! Great scarf, love your new hairstyle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claire! So glad to reconnect again. I've missed your blog, too. Thanks! :)

      Delete