Friday, October 30, 2015

Gamine Autumn Outfit


 

Again, I am posting after a long absence, and a lot has happened since I last posted. I am still using my Gamine Autumn palette but I cheat on it quite regularly.

Light Autumn

I found out this past summer that I was anemic, and I believe that changed my coloring just enough to make Light Autumn make sense. To be sure, a few of my Gamine Autumn colors are indeed in the Light Autumn color palette.

But there are more in the Deep Autumn color palette.

I think I am an Intense Autumn, which is basically the same as the Vivid Autumn designation in Color Alliance. So I've added more color, which means a wider range of color than my GA palette offers. I love the DA palette, too, but am softening a bit and can't wear its deepest colors.

Gamine Autumn

I can wear these colors, though, and I think I am going to do a palette extension with David Zyla to see what else I might be able to wear under the Gamine Autumn heading.

This picture is of me wearing my Energy color and my 2nd Base color. These colors also can be found both in Light Autumn & in Deep Autumn.

Gamine Autumn Personality

I have been thinking a lot about whether what I wear expresses who I am as a Gamine Autumn and even when I cheat, and trying to make sure it does.

How about you? Does what you wear fully express who you are?

Have a wonderful weekend!

Jeanine

2 comments:

  1. According to David Zyla I would be a Mellow Autumn and with Color Me a Season a Soft/Gentle Autumn(graying hair) Trying to get my palette in sync. Will be following you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gloria! How lovely. Gentle Autumn colors are beautiful. Thanks so much for following me!

      Delete