Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Gamine Autumn Glasses

Went shopping last week for prescription eyeglasses after my eye exam, and found two pairs I liked. The ones I chose have been ordered and I pray they get here soon so I can stop squinting!

These are the fun ones that were in second place. I didn't choose them this time, but maybe someday I'll get them for fun, to wear occasionally...




In third place was a pair of glasses whose metal frame was perfect for me, but whose shape, unfortunately, was not! I loved what that frame did for my coloring, though. It was very hard to put them back.

By the way, I just want to mention that while I was waiting in the exam room, I could not stop staring at myself in the mirror. The colors I had on, Romantic colors, made my skin and eyes look so much prettier than usual, I just kept wanting to look, LOL!

Here's what I had on...



No comments:

Post a Comment