Thursday, January 2, 2014

Is Gamine Autumn Similar to Soft Spring?

I suggested in the earlier post that Gamine Autumn seems to be a form of light autumn. Well, light autumn color analysis is warm, soft and light as opposed to warm, soft and deep.

Those three descriptions also apply to soft spring. So let's look at the color palette for soft spring...




Well, I do see one or two of my own Gamine Autumn colors in there but for the most part, this palette is clearer than mine. And frankly, although this byFerial color palette is called Spring Light, Toasted and Warm, it doesn't seem very toasted to me. Perhaps it is, though, in comparison to her other spring palettes.

When I imagined Soft Spring, before seeing Ferial's vision, I came up with this palette, which has several colors I could wear...



Still, I don't think Gamine Autumn is a version of soft spring. I'll stick with light autumn, instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment